Saturday, October 10, 2009

101 Excuses My Husband Makes

As Zac and I were going to sleep I mentioned all the things that needed to be done around the house to get it clean--I received an excuse. I told him he should write a book of excuses because he had so many. (He said variety is the spice of life, but I think he's ridiculous!!) He said he didn't have that many, but we got to laughing when I started to make fun of him with all his excuses. It usually goes something like this...
Me: Honey, can you do (insert job I need done)?
Zac: (select excuse from list)

1. I have a headache
2. I'm really tired from work
3. The game is on--I'll do it at commercial (but "commercial" never comes)
4. I don't have (insert material needed to do job here) to do it.
5. The grass is wet.
6. All the hot water is gone.
7. How about I do it first thing tomorrow after work? (first thing after work arrives and I get excuse #1-6)

Ugh...do I really seem that stupid?

No comments:

Post a Comment